Have you ever wanted to ask Tealium Founder & Chief Technology Officer Mike Anderson questions about Tealium? You are invited to our first AMA (Ask Me Anything) with Mike!
Tuesday, November 14th, 2017 from 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM PST
Tealium Learning Community - Feedback Forum.
You must be a registered Tealium user to ask a question. However, anyone can attend the AMA and follow along with the conversation in the thread. If you want to ask a question be sure to log into your account when you visit the AMA thread.
If you do not have a Tealium account, please forward your questions to your Tealium contact and he/she can post your question to the Ask Me Anything thread on your behalf. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your question and we will do our best to get it answered.
Adding this Event to your Calendar
To add this event to your calendar you can register at EventBrite here.
- What can we expect from Tealium in 2018?
- How can I get the most out of my Tealium products?
- What's the fastest way I can educate my teams on how to use Tealium?
- How do I maximize the value of my Tealium platform investment?
- We will try to get to every question, but we are limited to an hour and, depending on the volume, might not get to them all.
- Use kudos to vote up your favorite questions/answers.
- We will provide a summary of the Q&A upon completion of the event.
- Be polite and follow standard Community etiquette. See our Terms of Service for further details.
- Search for your question, it might have already been asked. If so, vote it up by giving it kudos.
- Have fun and remember to connect with other Tealium customers during the event!
- Join the conversation and reply to other people's suggestions during the AMA.