The promise of machine learning (ML) is huge. We’ve all benefited from machine learning technology, whether it’s something as simple as a song recommendation or something as complex as a self-driving car. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg! Yet, while the vast majority of companies have started ML projects, very few report much success. Why? Hint: it’s all about the data.
Join us live on Tuesday, January 21 at 11am PT (or view on-demand after) as we explore the challenges you must solve to unlock the promise of ML and how you can use it to deliver more effective customer experiences. We’ll also show off our newest ML-powered feature, Tealium Predict, adding machine learning insights to Tealium’s Customer Data Platform, AudienceStream.
The webinar will cover:
- What challenges must companies solve to conquer the machine learning conundrum
- What capabilities are key to get real value from ML projects
- How a data supply chain approach supercharges ML results
- Learnings from developing ML-powered products
- Walkthrough of Tealium Predict, Tealium’s newly released ML-powered customer insights tool for our Customer Data Platform
Get practical tips, proven approaches and the inside scoop on Tealium’s latest product release. Sign up today to reserve your spot!
The webinar will be available on demand shortly after the live broadcast, so even if you miss the live showing you can still watch.