Take your data orchestration abilities to new levels, in real time, using the new Data Supply Chain view in the Universal Data Hub (UDH).
Upon login, the dashboard displays a comprehensive, live action view of your UDH configuration at a glance to illustrate what your currently implemented solution provides. From this view, you can quickly click filtering options to take a deeper dive into areas of interest and view high-level snapshots of how your data flows through the system.
From the Data Supply Chain view, you can:
- Select the All Products view, or click to view only EventStream, AudienceStream, or DataAccess.
- Sort your DataAccess view by EventStore, EventDB, AudienceStore, or AudienceDB
- Select to view only the last 24 hours, the last week, or the last 30 days
- Click into summary data to view details and interact with your data, in real time.
- Expand or collapse the details for an item
- Sort results by volume or whether an action fired successfully or failed to fire
- View error messages and warnings with direct links to corrective action, and more
For detailed information, see The Data Supply Chain Dashboard.