Learn about the new features and fixes released in November 2020.
- Update the Criteo OneTag to support the viewItem and viewList events. (Learn more)
- Fixed an issue in the Google Analytics (gtag.js) tag that prevented the settings for Allow Advertising Features and Advertising Personalization to be passed correctly.
- Fixed an issue with the Facebook Pixel tag that prevented additional pixel IDs from being initialized.
- Fixed an issue with the Facebook Pixel tag that caused duplicate purchase events to occur when the Purchase event was mapped and the Order ID was populated.
- New marketplace connector: Salesforce Standard Objects (Learn more)
- The CheetahMail connector was rebranded to Cheetah Digital and the vendor links have been updated. (Learn more)
- Corrected the Responsys REST API connector to include hashed email lookup for custom event actions.
- Updated the response timeout for the beta version of the Responsys Marketing Cloud connector. (Learn more )
iQ Tag Management
- Users can now search for a data layer variable from the tags list view page to view a list of all tags with the variable mapped to it.
- When filtering extensions, active filter labels now display with the option to remove them.
- Fixed an issue in Web Companion loaded that caused it to make an HTTP request on HTTPS pages.
- Fixed an issue on the Consent Management dashboard that caused a partial display of the load rules.
- Fixed an issue with filtering on the extensions screen that caused deprecated extensions to be incorrectly displayed.
- Fixed the terms used for scopes across all screens for naming consistency.
Customer Data Hub
- File Import data sources now display the file prefix on the Service Configuration tab.
- Trace audience counters now keep individual running counts of audiences that have joined or left throughout a session and the tooltips are now updated to display a historical log of the audiences that were joined or left.
- The Slack incoming webhook (data source) has been deprecated.
- Added support to track and measure the duration of specific in-app journeys for timed events in Kotlin.
- Added "model" as a new device variable in the Kotlin library.
- Added support to override the Kotlin collect dispatcher URL and Batch Event URL.
- Applied Firebase updates to use the latest Firebase SDK and Kotlin 1.0.0, including support for JSON remote commands.
- Applied Facebook updates to use latest Facebook SDK and Kotlin 1.0.0, including support for JSON remote commands.
- Applied Braze updates to use latest Braze SDK and Kotlin 1.0.0, including support for JSON remote commands.
- Added support to track and measure the duration of specific in-app journeys for timed events in Swift.
- Corrected issue causing the Swift Collect dispatcher custom URL to not respect a full URL path.