Learn about the new features and fixes released in April 2021.
- New marketplace tag: Adjust Mobile Remote Command (Learn more)
- Updated the Google Analytics (gtag.js) tag to include the
send_to parameter on
page_view events. (Learn more)
- Updated the Rakuten Marketing from "Rakuten Marketing" to "Rakuten Advertising", added the
nonCentCurrencies parameter, and updated endpoint configurations. (Learn more)
- Updated Adobe Analytics Connector to support event serialization. (Learn more)
- Improved error deserialization for Google Ads Conversion connector to handle 429 HTTP responses. (Learn more)
- Deprecated current Criteo Audience Match connector and introduced new Criteo connector. (Learn more)
- Updated logic in Google Floodlight connector to correctly account for partially successful API responses.
iQ Tag Management
- Corrected an issue causing tags to display incorrect history data.
- Corrected an issue causing the inability to scroll load rules.
- Corrected an issue with extensions using the Preloader scope that resulted in utag.js failure.
- Corrected issue causing DOM Ready extensions to not display properly in Load Order Manager.
Customer Data Hub
- Corrected issue in AudienceStream > Audience Discovery where users could not access the Audiences drop-down list.
- Remote Commands
- Applied HTTP remote command updates to format the request body based on the
- Android (Java)
- Updated the Android SDK to allow suppression of
- Android (Kotlin)
- Updated the Kotlin SDK to allow for custom consent policies.
- Updated the device collector for Kotlin to include
os_name to Kotlin for consistency with Swift.
enabled_modules_versions to Kotlin events to improve the debugging experience.
- Added the
tealium_profile override setting to the
CollectDispatcher for Kotlin.
- Updated the Kotlin
CollectDispatcher to correctly encode the receipt of collections and non-standard characters in EventStream.
- Updated Kotlin to correctly include
REQUEST_UUID for each track in the event request payload.
- Corrected the Kotlin
library_version key to be the
- Updated the Tealium for Flutter API with the ability to use the Swift library.
- Updated the Tealium for Flutter API with the ability to use the Kotlin library.
- React Native
- Added a Remote Command adapter to enable any remote command to be added to the React Native plug-in.
- Added "on-ready" callback support for Tealium initialization using React Native.
- iOS Swift
- Updated the Swift SDK to allow for custom consent policies.
- Updated the Swift crash reporter module to correctly include
crash_count for the total number of crashes.
- To successfully set and sync cookies, added the ability to allow a process pool for multiple webviews to be set up each time WKWebview is instantiated.