Learn about the new features and fixes released in April 2022.
Tealium iQ Tag Management
- Fixed an issue with duplication of items in the Admin menu when switching profiles or versions.
- Updated the profile switcher to list entries in alphabetical order.
- New marketplace tag: Epsilon Partner Sync Web Service.
- New marketplace tag: Rokt.
- Fixed an issue with the Google Analytics Tag failing when it checks configuration attributes, but tries to use non-existent attributes.
- Fixed an issue with the Google Analytics 4 tag where the event_callback parameter fails to map properly.
- Fixed an issue with the Tealium Collect Tag that caused a 400 error when switching from the default endpoint to the HTTP API endpoint while changing to a non-default (Global) region.
Tealium EventStream and Tealium AudienceStream
- Fixed an issue in the assigned actions tab where deactivated connectors and actions were improperly appearing as active.
- Fixed an issue in the data sources interface to properly obscure passwords and other credentials.
- Fixed an issue in the event feed interface with invalid dates.
- Fixed an issue with attribute enrichments to ensure that only users with permissions to use IP addresses can include Client IP in rules.
- Updated the connectors interface to improve scrolling, collapsed views, and expanded views.
- Updated the event feed interface to allow duplication of event feeds.
- Updated the manage rules tool with a new search box.
- Updated the visitor lookup tool with a new keyword search box.
- Updated the visitor lookup tool to include a JSON viewer.
Tealium Predict ML
- Released significant improvements in the workflows to create, train, and deploy models. (Learn more)
- Updated the Google Ads API connector to version 10. (Learn more)
- Updated the TikTok connector to include Access Token, App ID and Secret in its configuration. (Learn more)
- Fixed an issue with the Firebase Cloud Messaging connector where a 200 HTTP response that contains error messages would fail to parse properly.