Learn about the new features and fixes released in August 2021.
- New marketplace tag: Adobe Experience Platform Web SDK (Beta). (Learn more)
- Updated the AT Internet SmartTag tag to add a configuration option to add the ability to reset page context if needed. (Learn more)
- Updated the Braze Web SDK tag to support version 3.3. (Learn more)
- Updated the Base URL for the Braze Web SDK tag. (Learn more)
- Updated the Google Analytics (gtag.js) tag to use the
set command for dimensions and metrics scoped to "All Page Hits". (Learn more)
- Updated the Google Analytics 4 (GA4) tag to add event-specific parameters for default page view. (Learn more)
- Updated the LinkedIn Insight tag to add support for multiple partner IDs. (Learn more)
- Updated the Steelhouse Smarter Pixel tag to the new brand name MNTN Smarter Pixel. (Learn more)
- Updated the Tealium Collect tag to add a conditional check to stop tag execution for
update_consent_cookie events from Tealium SDKs. (Learn more)
- Corrected a syntax error in the Adobe AppMeasurement for JS tag for Version 2.22.0. (Learn more)
auto_initialize mapping with correct logic for the Adjust Mobile Remote Command Tag. (Learn more)
- Added the internal search plug-in to the AT Internet SmartTag tag to support the variables in the Internal Search category. (Learn more)
- Corrected an issue with the Tealium Collect tag with single page applications that use the
tc_string. (Learn more)
- Updated the Google Analytics 4 (GA4) tag to include support for up to five (5) previously missing item categories. (Learn more)
- Updated the Google Analytics 4 (GA4) tag to correct the Page View flag condition as it is not used. (Learn more)
- Updated the Google Analytics 4 (GA4) tag to add missing
product_variant e-commerce option. (Learn more)
- New marketplace connector: Qualtrics XM Directory (Learn more)
- Updated the Braze connector to support an EU endpoint. (Learn more)
- The Google Ads Enhanced Conversions connector is now generally available (GA) in the connector marketplace and available to all customers. (Learn more)
- Updated the Facebook Marketing API version for the Facebook App Events, Facebook Audiences, Facebook Messenger, Facebook Conversions, and Facebook Offline Conversions connectors from v10.0 to v11.0. (Learn More)
- Updated the Facebook Audiences connector to add a checkbox to the Create Custom Audience modal. (Learn More)
- Updated the Facebook Audiences connector to support value-based lookalikes that can be used by Facebook to determine which users in an audience carry the most value, in a quantifiable way. (Learn More)
- Updated the Facebook Conversions connector to require a User Agent, Action Source and Event Source URL if a web event takes place. (Learn More)
- Added the Test Event Code data mapping event to the Facebook Conversions connector to support the Facebook Test Events tool. (Learn More)
- An IP Address is no longer a required User Agent field when using the Facebook Conversions connector. (Learn more)
- Updated the Facebook Conversions connector to contain a
Pixel_ID that can be used to override the value provided in the Configuration setup. (Learn More)
- Updated the Snapchat Conversions connector to add Tealium as integration parameter. (Learn more)
- Updated the Snapchat Conversions connector to ignore empty or null hashed values. (Learn more)
- The Zoho CRM connector has been deprecated and replaced with V2. (Learn more)
- Updated the Lookalike field for the Facebook Audiences connector to correctly require a number type attribute type instead of a string attribute. (Learn More)
- Corrected issue with the Zoho CRM connector where values displayed twice in the Duplicate Check Fields drop-down list. (Learn more)
iQ Tag Management
- Added profile logo validation restrictions for the type of URL that can be linked in the profile logo URL.
Customer Data Hub
- Updated the Predict model strength training details to place higher importance on the Recall score instead of the F1 score. (Learn more)
- Updated the deployed model sparkline graph in Predict to show live performance metrics. (Learn more)
- Corrected issue in the Functions feature that caused a type error when using the Fetch POST method without the body parameter.
- Updated the supported version of jQuery from 3.4.1 to 3.6.0 to resolve a potential security vulnerability and corrected issues that could be caused by the jQuery upgrade.
- Resolved an issue in the server-side date picker in the user interface that was introduced with the jQuery support upgrade to v3.6.0.
- Added lifecycle variables to now include all events for Kotlin, not just lifecycle events.
- Added configuration options to override the profile used for consent logging for Kotlin.
TealiumConfig class for Kotlin to accept a
TealiumConfig class for ReactNative to accept a
- Updated Kotlin
ConsentLogging to send as a Dispatch rather than directly to EventStream.
- Corrected issue with the Xamarin SDK when parsing of Array of Strings through a dictionary.
- Corrected issue with Swift where ATT status did not refresh as expected without restarting the application.
TealiumASIdentifierManager class issue in Swift where ATT status did not update as expected.
- Corrected issue in Ruby that caused Collect requests to direct to
http instead of
- Updated Cordova to support V2.
- Updated Xamarin to support v1.0.3.