View the Release Notes summary to learn about updated product features, enhancements, and fixes. To view details about how to use a new feature, click the Learn More link next to the description.
- New marketplace tag: 6sense
- New marketplace tag: Ambassador
- New marketplace tag: Curalate
- New marketplace tag: Drift
- New marketplace tag: Mailerlite (Learn more)
- New marketplace tag: Optimizely Events (Learn more)
- New marketplace tag: Pendo.io
- New marketplace tag: Reflektion
- Updated ID handling for the Invoca tag.
- Updated MiQ Capture tag to include Pixel ID in redirect.
- Updated RTB House Retargeting tag to add
pr_ in front of the tag hash in the request URL, if otherwise missing.
- Updated Snowplow tag to follow best practices and add Consent Management section.
- Updated the AT Internet connector to make the click type a mandatory parameter for click tracking. (Learn more)
- Updated the Floodlight (gtag.js) tag to convert counting method to lower case. (Learn more)
- Updated to new Commission Factory tag and deprecated the previous version of the tag. (Learn more)
- Added Google Analytics support for false Boolean values for the set command.
- Added new Tool Tips for the Conversant Universal tag and updated query parameters.
sample_rate to Google analytics (gtag.js) mappings (Learn more)
- Adjusted event drop-down values for the Piwik tag.
- Updated custom parameter handling for the Yieldify tag.
- Updated Google Analytics (gtag.js) to default to dimension or metric name if not provided in mapping. (Learn more)
- New marketplace connector: Ambassador (Learn more)
- New marketplace connector: Delighted (Learn more)
- New marketplace connector: Freshsales (Learn more)
- New marketplace connector: friendbuy (Learn more)
- New marketplace connector: HubSpot (Learn more)
- New marketplace connector: Insightly (Learn more)
- New marketplace connector: Postmark (Learn more)
- New marketplace connector: ReferralCandy (Learn more)
- New marketplace connector: Salesmachine (Learn more)
- New marketplace connector: Sendicate (Learn more)
- New marketplace connector: SendinBlue (Learn more)
- New marketplace connector: SparkPost (Learn more)
- New marketplace connector: Woopra (Learn more)
- New marketplace connectors (with OAUTH2 support): Zoho Mail, Zoho CRM, Snapchat, and Google Analytics User Deletion (Learn more)
- Discontinued Parse connector and modernized the legacy code base for the Mandrill connector. (Learn more)
- Added the ability to enable or disable automatic mapping of Lifecycle event attributes for mobile data sources using the Adobe Analytics ES connector. (Learn more)
- Disabled Apache cookie management for the Webhook connector to prevent domain-level cookies from being shared. (Learn more)
- Updated and replaced Trumpia connector. (Learn more)
- Updated the AWS SQS connector to allow user to create custom values without granting read permissions. (Learn more)
- Corrected issue preventing mapping of TiQ variables to EventStream connectors. (Learn more)
- Updated AT Internet connector to correctly map the visitor ID to
idclient=xxx. (Learn more)
- Updated Selligent connector to support native type numbers and dates where available. (Learn more)
Universal Data Hub
- Updated cookie matching service for theTradeDesk tag.
- Updated rule and audience conditions
does not contain and
does not contain (ignore case) to include support for Tallies, Array of Strings, and Set of Strings. (Learn more)
- Updated system to allow any non-ASCII characters (other than double quotes) to be included in attribute names. (Learn more)
- Updated the minified trace feature for increased usability. (Learn more)
- Corrected issue causing EventStream cookie persistence to fail upon multiple simultaneous requests by using vendor-level cookies to prevent concurrent requests for the same visitor.
- Corrected issue with non-UDO first party cookies in the live events feed that caused inconsistent event specification parsing by trace.
- Corrected issue that enabled the removal of attributes assigned to an Audience. (Learn more)
iQ Tag Management
- Added the ability for users to reset their own MFA token to access TiQ. (Learn more)
- Users are now able to assign AND or OR rule relationships between multiple load rules. (Learn more)
- Updated Android InstallReferrer module to use new Google Play Install Referrer API. (Learn more)
- Corrected issues with Swift Lifecycle and Remote command. (Learn more)