Learn about the new features and fixes released in December 2021.
- Added functionality to Branch.io to support custom parameters for custom events. Learn More
- Updated the Tealium Collect tag to support
tealium_cookie_expiry parameters, for use with Tealium First-Party Domains.
- Upgraded the Snowplow tag to version 3.1.2.
- Updated the Google Customer Match connector to support a header for Manager Customer ID. Learn More
- Created a new connector for Criteo which adds support for more event types and better handling of product data. Learn More
- Updated the Adobe Analytics connector to support mappings for
- Updated the logic for the products node in the Adobe Analytics connector.
- The Silverpop connector was rebranded to Acoustic Transact. Learn More
- Updated the Acoustic Campaign connector in experiments to support OAuth authentication. Learn More
- Updated the Webhook OAuth2 flow to make Client ID an optional field for endpoints that only require Basic Authorization.
- Updated the Twitter Audiences connector to version 10 of their API. Learn More
- Fixed an issue in the Google Sheets connector where some numeric values with leading zeros were encoded incorrectly.
- Tealium for Xamarin
- Released Tealium for Xamarin 2.x to support iOS Swift 2.x and Android Kotlin. Learn More
- Tealium for iOS