Learn about the new features and fixes released in February 2022.
iQ Tag Management
- Fixed an issue that caused modified tag templates to get reverted to the default template when being copied.
- Updated the Heap tag to support events tracked with
- Updated the True Fit tag to the vendor's latest version with better support for user ID creation.
- New marketplace tag: Salsify.
- Updated the Lotame Lighting tag to the latest version with support for event data collection, audience extraction, and handling consent.
- Updated the Adobe Target tag to support library versions 1.83 and 2.8.
Customer Data Hub
- Fixed an issue where deleting a label that was applied to an event specification would prevent the event specifications screen from loading.
- Fixed an issue where the expanded attribute selection modal could not be closed.
- Fixed an issue on the AudienceStore DataAccess console screen that caused the file list to appear empty.
- New marketplace connector: ROKT Events, with support for conversion tracking.
- New marketplace connector: TikTok Events
- Updated the Marketo connector to support adding a lead to a list if it does not already exist.
- Upgraded the Google Ads Conversions and Customer Match connectors to use Google API v9 and added
wbraid as mappable fields for Google Ads Conversions.
- Fixed an issue in the Facebook App Events connector where optional extended device parameters were incorrectly marked as required and where event names were incorrectly capitalized.