View the Release Notes summary to learn about updated product features, enhancements, and fixes. To view details about how to use a new feature, click the Learn More link next to the description.
- New marketplace tag: Acquia Lift
- New marketplace tag: Anura
- New marketplace tag: Exponential Interactive
- New marketplace tag: Kenshoo Infinity
- New marketplace tag: Oracle Infinity
- New marketplace tag: Relay42
- New marketplace tag: Teads Advertiser
- Added a flag to the Floodlight connector to only fire purchase event when Order ID is present.
- Rebranded IfByPhone SourceTrak to DialogTech SourceTrak and Mongoose Metrics AccuTrack to DialogTech East Rules Engine.
- Rebranded the Sperse tag to Green Blue Analytics and updated base URL.
- Updated AT Internet SmartTag tag to version 5.13.3.
- Updated AT Internet SmartTag to prevent erasure of the
- Updated the Global Vars setting for the Google Analytics (analytics.js) tag to clear custom dimensions and metrics on view events and link events.
- Updated Webtrekk tag to support versions 4.3.3 and 4.4.4.
- New marketplace connector: Facebook Offline Conversions (Learn more)
- Updated action guidelines in the UI for the MailChimp connector. (Learn more)
- Corrected formatting of variables passed in to user lookup for the Selligent connector.
- Corrected issue with the Tool Tips interface for the DoubleClick for Publishers connector.
Universal Data Hub
- Added "Set String to Date" string enrichment. (Learn more)
- Updated connector batch processing methods to enhance performance.
- Updated UDH to enable Redshift Spectrum for users enabling DB products for the first time.
- Corrected issue causing
clientip IP address with restricted flag to display in EventStore.
- Corrected issue with month calculations when using number enrichment.
- Applied recommended OWASP data encoding updates to mitigate risks associated with DOM-based Cross-Site Scripting (XXS) vulnerabilities.
- Corrected issue with causing incorrect display of new audience trend graphs.
iQ Tag Management
- Corrected Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) issue in the TiQ Chat feature.
- Corrected issue with tag template Edit button to ensure that "Save Version Template" and "Save Profile Template" are clearly visible for user.
- Added Xamarin plugin and support for mobile libraries. (Learn more)
- Updated React Native integration to support Consent Management, advanced configuration options, and VisitorID. (Learn more)
- Updated iOS mobile install library VisitorProfile to no longer check that the Collect module is enabled when using the Visitor Service API.
- Corrected issue causing Android VisitorProfile to default lookup to main profile.
- Updated Android minSdkVersion to newer Google-supported version and corrected WebView onReceivedError() error encountered.