View the Release Notes summary to learn about updated product features, enhancements, and fixes. To view details about how to use a new feature, click the Learn More link next to the description.
- Updated the Adobe Analytics connector to highlight legacy actions that will soon be deprecated. (Learn more)
- Updated the SOAP action parameters for the Adobe Campaign Classic Batch connector. (Learn more)
- Updated the Criteo EventStream connector to make IP address optional and to pass errors in the response body instead of the response header. (Learn more)
iQ Tag Management
- Applied various performance enhancements to Consent Manager.
Customer Data Hub
- Corrected issue causing the file import last updated timestamp to not update correctly when a data source for file import is created and a user then updates the source settings.
- Corrected issue causing incorrect order of enrichments by ensuring that string attributes enriched by "join" also enrich the component to be joined.
- Corrected DataAccess issue that caused
view_normalized tables to populate with attribute IDs and render inaccurate query results.
- Android 5.6.2
- Embedded ProGuard rules for each module.
- Android/Swift iOS
- Swift 1.8.2
- Added a
removeInstance method to the TealiumInstanceManager to allow total deinitialization (deinit) of
- Added the
config.shouldAddCookieObserver = false configuration option to not use the cookie observer for WKWebView.
- Optimized module initialization so that
init is only called on modules that are present in the modules list.
- Swift 1.8.2
- Corrected issue causing thread-related remote command crashes.
- Reduced stored lifecycle sessions to 20 sessions to resolve issues with low-memory lifecycle sessions.
- Corrected retain cycles that occasionally prevented a total deinitialization (deinit) of the
- Corrected issues related to low memory lifecycle sessions when using remote commands.