Learn about the new features and fixes released in January 2021.
- New marketplace tag: Exactag (Learn more)
- New marketplace tag: Yahoo! Japan Site General (Learn more)
- Introduced the beta version of the Google Analytics 4 (gtag.js) tag. (Learn more)
- Updated the Google Analytics (gtag.js) tag to add support for adding or removing multiple items from cart.
- Added Custom Dimension and Session ID support for the Decibel Insight tag.
- Updated URL configuration data overrides for the Piwik Pro tag.
- Added new tag configuration fields and data mappings for the Webtrakk tag, deprecated the
safetag parameters, and updated to version 4.5.3.
- Updated the Adobe Experience Platform Web SDK to Version 2.3.0.
- Updated the AT Internet tag to add support for privacy methods and updated the hosted template to include version 5.27.0 of the AT Internet library.
- Updated the Criteo OneTag to remove the tag tip indicating that the retailer visitor ID and email are required.
- Updated the Google Customer Match connectors to add a clickwrap agreement and an addendum to the MSA for Google Match.
- Deprecated the Insightly connector and replaced with the Insightly CRM connector, which preserves previous functionality and also allows multiple tag names to be sent per API request. (Learn more)
- Added an authorization cache layer and updated the API authentication error messaging for the Salesforce (Classic SOAP) connectors.
iQ Tag Management
- Released new Getting Started guide for web developers. (Learn more)
- Corrected an issue where, when performing a global search for a load rule, the results did not direct users to the selected search item.
- Corrected an issue causing an unrecognized expression error when searching for data layer variables.
- Corrected an issue where custom environments were not displaying in the Publish Location filters drop-down list.
- Corrected an issue that allowed users to move extensions out of their scope restrictions.
- Corrected issue to ensure that, when viewing a profile with inherited tags and extensions, you can view and filter items by publish location in the profile to ensure a clear view of where tags and extensions are published and to what environment.
- Corrected an issue in Load Order Manager that erroneously displayed special characters in tag titles.
- Corrected issue in Load Order Manager where the Publish history displayed as empty when the user reordered items prior to saving and publishing.
Customer Data Hub
- New data source: Adobe Launch (Learn more)
- The number attribute now supports two numeric value types: decimal or integer. (Learn more)
- Removed the estimated time remaining progress bar from the Audience Sizing interface and changed the same-day date range query from midnight to 11:59 PM.
- Applied usability enhancements to the Audience Sizing interface and the timing of the tool tip display when the user hovers over the Venn diagram.
- Enhanced filtering functionality for unpublished feeds in Live Events to improve the ability to filter EventStream data for use in debugging tasks.
- Updated messaging on the Usage Reports screen to more accurately reflect billing for volume and usage.
- Applied error messaging enhancements to the search feature in the Manage Users screen.
- Corrected an issue in EventStream that caused the query string parameters from a Tealium Collect call to be ignored.
- Released Tealium for NativeScript, a set of cross-platform classes that interface with the native Tealium iOS and Android SDKs. (Learn more)
- Added the option to expire consent user preferences in Kotlin. (Learn more)
- Added crash reporting module for Kotlin. (Learn more)
- Added support for the Ad Identifier module in Kotlin. (Learn more)
- Added a public API method to reset and regenerate the Tealium Visitor ID in Kotlin.
- Enhanced the user experience when working with Tealium and Adobe visitor services.
- Added a module to interface with the Adobe visitor service from the Tealium SDK.
- Added a public API method to reset and regenerate the Tealium Visitor ID in Swift. (Learn more)