View the Release Notes summary to learn about updated product features, enhancements, and fixes. To view details about how to use a new feature, click the Learn More link next to the description.
iQ Tag Management
- Added support for returning JSON files from Hosted Data Layer. (Learn more)
- Extensions now offer publish location settings to control which environments they get published to. (Learn more)
- Updated Consent Preferences with a setting to control the default state for tag categories. (Learn more)
- Corrected hiding of consent category slider in TiQ.
- Corrected Internet Explorer (IE), Version 11 issue in opening Consent Management in TiQ.
- Corrected issue that caused all Tealium Generic Tags to fire, regardless of opt out settings, when multiple instances are in use and one is added to the omitted tags in Consent Manager.
- Removed tracking in Consent Manager for instances where explicit consent is not given. (Learn more)
- Updated hiding of consent logic modals in TiQ.
- New marketplace tag: Commerce Connector
- New marketplace tag: Flashtalking Onetag
- New marketplace tag: IBM UBX Cookie Matching
- New marketplace tag: Optimise Conversion
- New marketplace tag: Optimise Media Universal
- New marketplace tag: Qubit AuraNew marketplace tag: Radial Device Fingerprint
- New marketplace tag: Salesfloor
- New marketplace tag: Sprinklr Universal Pixel
- Updated Adobe Appmeasurement tag to support Version 2.9.0.
- Updated Kampyle branding to Medallia Digital and updated to new marketplace tag version.
- Updated the method used to pass the GTIN array to the Bizrate Insights Survey Solution tag.
- Added Order ID parameter and removed Tracker ID for TVPage tag.
- Corrected redirect URL for MIQ Capture tag.
- Deprecated previous Qubit tag.
- Corrected branding for the Perform Media marketplace tag.
- Corrected an issue where calls to utag.track() to fire a tag directly via UID were not honoring the OPTOUTMULTI cookie.
- Updated Google Analytics (gtag.js) support for product views and impressions containing either ID or Name.
- New marketplace connector: AppsFlyer App Events
- New marketplace connector: AppNexus Audience Service (Beta)
- New marketplace connector: Cordial
- New marketplace connector: DialogTech
- New marketplace connector: IBM Universal Behavior Exchange (UBX) Events (Learn more)
- New marketplace connector: Mailgun
- New marketplace connector: Moosend
- New marketplace connector: Nexmo
- New marketplace connector: PostUp
- New marketplace connector: Reply.ai
- New marketplace connector: Zoho CRM
- Updated Adobe Analytics connector to include automatic mapping of lifecycle and referrer. (Learn more)
- Updated Facebook Custom Audiences connector with additional mappings.
- Corrected a configuration issue with the new Twitter connector.
- Corrected issue with Mark IBM UBX connector when publishing events related to cart abandonment data in AudienceStream.
- Updated the Tealium Cordova plugin to implement backward compatibility with old (Diamond Operator) Java versions.
Universal Data Hub
- Corrected issue causing a problem in assigning universal variables to enrichments.
- Corrected issue in UDH where event attributes could be added to audience-based connectors.
- Corrected UDH attribute display issues when using the Firefox browser.
- Fixed bug preventing Visitor API from deleting a visitor when there is a pending delete request.
- Deprecated Version 1 of the Universal Data Hub (UDH) user interface.
- Updated the UDH user interface for displaying the scope of Visit, Visitor, and Event attributes.