Learn about the new features and fixes released in March 2021.
- The Google Analytics 4 (GA4) tag was moved out of beta. (Learn more)
- New marketplace tag: Amobee Cookie Matching Service (Learn more)
- Updated the Firebase Mobile Remote Command tag to the latest SDK, including eCommerce function updates. (Learn more)
- The legacy version of the Facebook pixel tag is now deprecated and no longer available from the tag marketplace. (Learn more)
- Updated the Google Analytics (gtag.js ) tag to add support for List Name as an array type. (Learn more)
- Updated tag tips for the Google DoubleClick and AdWords Cookie Matching service tag to accurately reflect the name of the
google_gid cookie value variable sent to AudienceStream. (Learn more)
- Updated the Adobe Analytics AppMeasurement for JS tag to correctly map
linkTrackEvents. (Learn more)
- Updated the Google Analytics (gtag.js) tag to remove unsupported mapping for
config.linker.accept_incoming. (Learn more)
- The Google Ads Enhanced Conversions connector is now available as a beta experiment. (Learn more)
- The Xandr Real Time Segments (Tealium-Provided Credentials) connector is now available as a beta experiment. (Learn more)
- Updated the Google Ads Customer Match connector to allow multiple mappings for the UserIdentifier parameter. (Learn more)
- Updated the Criteo connector to support a mapping for IP address. (Learn more)
- The Impact Radius connector was renamed to Impact Conversions. (Learn more)
- Updated the End-User License Agreement (EULA) for all Google Customer Match connectors.
- Updated the Criteo connector to validate that the
audienceId parameter is entered as a number. (Learn more)
- Updated the Adobe Campaign Classic Batch connector to correctly flag error identifiers. (Learn more)
- The beta experiment version of the Xandr Real Time Segments (Customer-Provided Credentials) connector is no longer available.
- Corrected issue in connector workflow causing text the inability to edit selected text.
iQ Tag Management
- Updated the Template Status Checker to correctly look for the new version of the mobile.html template and corrected the ability to open the template.
- Updated the Template Status Checker to include Consent Manager templates in the summary view and total template count.
- Corrected issue causing merge to not display the extensions, variables, and load rules as having changed when included in the merge but not specifically changed.
- Corrected an issue in Web Companion for private client environments where the title for tags and extensions incorrectly displays as "No Title".
- Corrected a UTF-8 display issue preventing Web Companion from loading properly.
- Corrected an issue causing extensions with the Run Once option not to display in a filtered list.
- Corrected a display issue that occurred on user account screens when enabling MFA for an account.
- Corrected an issue in the code editor that caused syntax errors to display when editing templates with placeholder code.
Customer Data Hub
- New data source: Adobe Experience Platform Launch. (Learn more)
- The HTTP API - Flattened data source was renamed to HTTP API - Advanced. (Learn more)
- Added Trimou template functions
substringBetween. (Learn more)
- Updated the Universal Tag (utag.js) to support secure cookies using a JavaSciript preloader extension. (Learn more)
- Updated NativeScript to support consent expiration (Learn more).
- Updated the media tracking modules for the Swift and Kotlin libraries to support background playback.
- Updated to support autotracking of push notifications for Kotlin.
- Updated for Kotlin to move
_http command activity to a background thread.
- Corrected issue with ReactNative for Android for the
NoSuchKeyExpection on versions v.062 and below.
- Corrected issue to correctly start offline tracking when the mobile application is started offline.
- Updated to match Kotlin functionality to use
tealium_event_type=event instead of
- Updated the
ConsentPolicy protocol to public to support the creation of custom consent policies.
- Corrected issue to automatically reset lifecycle crash key on the launch event.
- Corrected issue with crash reporter module using Carthage.