View the Release Notes summary to learn about updated product features, enhancements, and fixes. To view details about how to use a new feature, click the Learn More link next to the description.
- New marketplace tag: Azure Application Insights
- Added cross-domain tracking and support for the Google Ads Conversion Tracking and Remarketing tag for renaming the (gtag.js) data layer. (Learn more)
- Updated the Insider InOne tag base URL for and added support for the
- Updated the FullStory tag to support an event source parameter.
- Created new version of the Monetate tag. (Learn more)
- Corrected issue with event mapping in user interface when using the Facebook Pixel.
- Corrected rendering issue with drop-down field for the Webtrekk connector that occurred when the Publish to Prod setting was set to Off.
- Updated the Facebook Pixel tag to allow multiple custom tracking events on same trigger. (Learn more)
- Updated the Kenshoo Infinity tag
base_url and conversion code.
- New marketplace connector: APSIS (Learn more)
- New marketplace connector: Criteo (hidden) (Learn more)
- New marketplace connector: Mixmax (Learn more)
- New marketplace connector: MoEngage (Learn more)
- New marketplace connector: ONTRAPORT (Learn more)
- New marketplace connector: Sarbacane (Learn more)
- New marketplace connector: SendPulse (Learn more)
- Updated Google DCM Floodlight Batch Connector to increase batch buffer settings to delay API calls.
iQ Tag Management
- Corrected issue causing parameter fields in Consent Manager to not expand properly when additional fields are viewed or opened.
- Corrected issue causing yellow notification banner to erroneously display for a different user after switching accounts or profiles.
- Corrected issue where the data mapping toolbox would not load if a data layer variable was missing the Name property.
- Corrected issue with merge function that caused unchanged reports, tags, and extensions to display as changed.
Universal Data Hub
- Applied further updates and enhancements to the new user interface. (Learn more)
- Corrected issue causing potentially inaccurate EventStream event counts to display in the interface.
- Corrected permission synchronization issue between TiQ and UDH user permissions.
- Corrected user interface issue where users could no longer view AudienceStream attributes after deleting a visitor tally (other attributes no affected).
- Corrected Lifecycle isFirstLaunch issue in Objective-C.
- Added sample application to display the use of the current Firebase Remote command for Swift. (Learn more)