Learn about the new features and fixes released in May 2021.
- Updated the Contentsquare UX Analytics tag to add currency support for e-commerce transactions. (Learn more)
- Updated the Adobe Target tag to add support for Adobe Target version 2.4.1. (Learn more)
- Updated the AT Internet SmartTag template to remove incorrect default configuration placeholders.
- New marketplace connector: Impact Page Loads (Learn more)
- New marketplace connector: Quantcast Audiences (Learn more)
- Updated the Amplitude connector by adding built-in logic to skip empty values. (Learn more)
- Updated Facebook Conversions and Offline Conversions connectors to improve ID validation and ensure mapped data is a valid number and not a string.
- Updated the Salesforce and Salesforce Standard Objects connectors to correctly produce unique keys for each customer and avoid key collisions.
- Updated the Amazon EventBridge connector to include missing session token and corrected an error that occurred when an event source was configured manually.
- Corrected an issue causing inaccurate error reporting related to email hashing for the Google Enhanced Conversions connector.
iQ Tag Management
- The Site Scan service is now deprecated and no longer available from Tealium Tools.
- Increased the size of the code editor window for the JavaScipt Code (Basic) extension and added full screen pop-out capabilities.
- Corrected an issue in the Consent Manager user interface where users were not able to scroll to select the consent language.
- Corrected an issue where an incorrect version of the
cmShowpreferences template displayed in the Template Status Checker.
Customer Data Hub
- Corrected issue so that using regex inside of rules no longer converts to invalid regex, which previously caused the profile to not save.
- Remote Commands
- Corrected issue with the Android Firebase Remote Command implementation to correctly report events when either no event or
- Android (Kotlin)
- Corrected issue with Kotlin HTTP that caused requests to not send if no response listener is passed.
- React Native
- Updated the Braze Remote Command tag to correct issue with ReactNative importing the
- iOS Swift
- Corrected issue where the
decline_consent event did not correctly send for
.gdpr (config.consentPolicy = .gdpr). (Learn more)
- Updated Firebase to correctly map custom parameters for events.
- Corrected consent policy issue where the key
policy was inadvertently changed to
consent_policy, thus invalidating the event specifications for consent.