Learn about the new features and fixes released in October 2021.
- To reduce page reaction time, the Google Analytics (gtag.js) tag is now updated to only add a custom map if an alias is provided. (Learn more)
- Updated the Amazon Pinpoint connector to add the
endpoint_id parameter for the Put Event and Update Endpoint actions. (Learn more)
- Updated AppsFlyer App Events connector to support additional parameters. (Learn more)
- Updated the Criteo Audience Match connector to support API v2021-07. (Learn more)
- Added three (3) new user data parameters to the Facebook Conversions connector. (Learn more)
- Updated the following Facebook connectors to support API v12.0: Facebook Conversions, Facebook App Events, Facebook Offline Conversions, Facebook Messenger, and Facebook Audiences.
- The following Google connectors now instruct the user to "Sign in with Google" to establish a connection: Goodle Adwords Customer Match (Customer Provided Credentials), Goodle Adwords Customer Match (Tealium Provided Credentials), Google Ads Conversions, Google Enhanced Conversion, Google Sheets, and Google Cloud Pub Sub.
- Renamed the DoubleClick for Publishers connector to Google Ad Manager 360. (Learn more)
- Updated the Google Ads Customer Match connector and deprecated previous versions. (Learn more)
- Updated the "Send Event" action to "Track Event (Activate Users)" for the Optimizely Events connector and moved the connector from Beta to GA. (Learn more)
- Corrected an issue in the Google Analytics connector where the Send Analytics Transaction Data action was not sending required product detail parameters.
- Corrected an issue where the Salesforce Standard Object connector omitted some attribute types from being passed back to Account or Object.
iQ Tag Management
- Added a data collection region to the Tealium Collect tag for Oregon (us-west-2).
Customer Data Hub
- Corrected a reference error in Trace that impacted search and filtering functionality when an audience was present.
- Applied updates to Tealium Kotlin 1.2.8. (Learn more)