Learn about the new features and fixes released in October 2022.
Tealium iQ Tag Management
- Updated to resolve issue with the Load Rules Filter closing after every click.
- Updated to resolve problem with display of publish locations.
- Updated Adobe Analytics connector to remove empty event parameters when no value is mapped.
- Updated Basis Technologies DSP connector to support pageSize query parameter and pagination for retrieval of audience segments
- Updated Criteo connector to properly handle empty response from vendor.
- Updated Criteo Audience Match connector API to v2022.04.
- Updated Emarsys connector to better support custom parameters and identifier parameters.
- Updated Epsilon Event API connector to accept customer query string parameter mapping.
- Updated Facebook Conversions connector insights to improve messaging for EMQ errors when Pixel overrides are used and improve messaging for dynamically set Pixel IDs.
- Updated Facebook App Events, Facebook Audiences, Facebook Conversions, Facebook Offline Conversions, and Facebook Messenger connectors to Facebook Marketing API v15.
- Updated the Google Ads Enhanced Conversions - Legacy connector to support App Incrementality data.
- Updated Google Ads Conversions, Google Ads Customer Match, Google Ads Enhanced Conversions for Leads, and Google Ads Enhanced Conversions for Web connectors to use Google Ads API v11.
- Updated Google Ads Conversions to support additional actions Conversion Restatement and Conversion Retraction
- Updated Google Campaign Manager 360 to version 4, added mappable parameters, and tooltip text descriptions.
- Updated Hubspot connector to latest APIs, added mapping.
- Updated Salesforce, Salesforce Audience Studio, Salesforce DMP, Salesforce Email Studio, Salesforce EMail Studio OAuth2, Salesforce Journey Builder with OAuth, Salesforce Stand Objects connectors to Version 55 of the Salesforce API
- Updated the Selligent connector to allow for support of Custom input for lists
- Updated TikTok Events connector to support additional parameters in the Contents array.
- Updated Veeva CRM connector to Version 55 of the Salesforce API and corrected error occurring during Authentication.
- iOS — Updated to support Chartbeat Remote Command.
- Android and iOS Swift — Updated to support Flutter Firebase Remote Command.
- Android Kotlin — Updated to add visitor switching.