Learn about the new features and fixes released in September 2022.
Tealium iQ Tag Management
- Updated to scroll to the new extensions position on the page when adding an extension.
- Updated to add validation to the save and publish button so that it is inactive until library inheritance is completed.
- Updated to properly load the load rules tab.
- Updated the Manage Profile dialog to appropriately shorten profiles and libraries with long names using ellipsis in all browsers.
- Updated to resolve scrolling behavior experienced while navigating to the Tealium iQ Tag Management Extensions tab.
- Updated to address instances when load rules appear to be linked to a tag.
- Updated to version 4.49.
- Updated to read
- New marketplace tag — DMD AIMXR.
- New marketplace tag — Rockerbox.
- New marketplace tag — UserWay.
- Updated Google Consent Mode tag to set correct consent when tag is omitted from consent and prioritized.
- Updated Mapp Intelligence tag to correct an issue regarding the request
QueueActivated boolean and added new documentation.
- Updated RichRelevance tag template and added new documentation.
- Cordova plugin — Updated to correct plugin version.
- iOS Swift — Updated to add visitor switching.