Highlighted
Tealium Employee

Tealium Training Calendar

[ Edited ]

We no longer deliver live product training webinars  There are now recorded versions of the webinar content available at education.tealium.com - you can create an account and access the content whenever you need it. Click the "Sign Up" option and complete the form to gain access.

You can find the agendas for our classroom-based training at the following links:

Tealium iQ Fundamentals

Tealium iQ Advanced

Tealium AudienceStream Fundamentals

Tealium Webinars
Type Title Location Date & Time
  More webinars coming soon...
stay tuned!

Tealium University Bootcamps (Dates subject to change)
Type Title Location Date & Time
Instructor-Led Tealium Bootcamp - iQ and AudienceStream Sydney 3rd - 5th September
Instructor-Led Tealium Bootcamp - AudienceStream Melbourne 6th - 7th September
Instructor-Led Tealium Bootcamp - iQ and AudienceStream Chicago 11th - 14th September
Instructor-Led Tealium Bootcamp - iQ and AudienceStream Copenhagen 18th - 21st September
Digital Velocity Digital Velocity San Francisco San Francisco 9th - 10th October
Instructor-Led Tealium Bootcamp - iQ and AudienceStream New York 23rd - 26th October
Instructor-Led Tealium Bootcamp - iQ and AudienceStream Amsterdam 30th October - 2nd November
Instructor-Led Tealium Bootcamp - iQ and AudienceStream Seattle 6th - 9th November
Instructor-Led Tealium Bootcamp - iQ and AudienceStream in Spanish Madrid 27th - 30th November
  More dates coming soon!    

Super Contributor

Re: Tealium University Training Calendar

Hello @TealiumEdu,

Thank you for the update. If possible could you please send some deck intended to Tealium iQ Tab 1 & Tab 2 so that it would really helpful for beginners who joined the community few weeks before.

Happy Learning!!! Thanks in advance!!!
0 Kudos
Tealium Employee

Thanks @Srinivasan

We will be adding a couple of articles explaining the content of the Webinars shortly. The agendas are also available if you follow the links in the calendar.

Visitor

Hello,

How long is the webinar per session? I would like to register for all the webinars available but in my country it starts at 12AM. But despite that I still would like to register I just need to know the duration to give myself enough preparation.

Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
Tealium Employee

Hi @elycristoria, each webinar is scheduled for 90 minutes.

If you are interested in Tealium iQ, there is an online, self-paced version of the webinar available on our learning portal. To get access to it you would need an access code which can be provided by your Tealuum Account Manager, or Channel Manager (for agencies).
Visitor

[ Edited ]

Hi @TealiumEdu,

These Bootcamps in Berlin and Paris, are they regional bootcamps in local languages or in English? I would want to join the one in Paris.

Thanks in advance.

-Omkar

0 Kudos
Visitor

Re: Tealium Training Calendar

Hi @TealiumEdu

Are there any updates surrounding the US - West Coast Bootcamp? When will registration open/More details about the specific location? 

Thanks so much! 

Taylor

0 Kudos