Highlighted
Employee Emeritus

Learn how to use the Tealium Learning Community

[ Edited ]

Welcome to the Tealium Learning Community (TLC)!

This website is a great place to get your questions answered as well as learn how to get the most out of the community. If this is your first time in our community, you have come to the right place to learn how the community works.

Table of Contents Placeholder

How to Register for the Tealium Learning Community

To register for the Tealium Learning Community you must use your Tealum iQ Tag Management credentials. Follow the instructions below to register.

1. Go to my.tealiumiq.com and select the Tealium Learning Community. 
    how-to-register-for-the-tealium-learning-community.png
  2. Enter your email address and password.
  3. On the Complete your Profile page create a username that you would like to use in the Tealium Learning Community. Please be mindful of the Terms of Service when creating your username. 
    complete-your-profile-tealium-learning-community.png
  4. Remember to select the "I have read and accept the terms of service" checkbox.
  5. Click "Submit".

Congratulations, you have now registered for the Tealium Learning Community!

What if I forgot my Tealium iQ Tag Management email or password?

Use the forgot password workflow to retrieve your password.

What if I don't have an iQ account?

Email support@tealium.com for assistance. 

Basic Structure of the Community

Let’s begin with the basic structure of the community. The forum is divided into ForumsDocumentation, and Partners, as in the screenshot below, so that you can easily choose an area relevant to your query. 

Tealium-Learning-Community-Structure.png

Each of these areas are further divided into Boards, based on specific type of issues or queries. For example, if you click on Forums, it will expand and show its boards as below:

Tealium-Learning-Community-Forum-Boards.png 

How to Ask a Question

Navigate to the forum board relevant to your question and search for your question (someone might have already asked it). If you don't find an answer, create your own post by selecting the relevant forum board amd clicking "Ask a Question". Learn more about How to Create a Post

Tealium-Learning-Community-Ask-a-Question.png

Alternatively you can ask a question by selecting the "Ask a Question" button in the upper right had corner of the community. Select the board you want to ask a question in and begin typing your question:

Ask-a-Question-Upper-Right-Hand-Corner-Dropdown.png 

How to Search 

Or, if you like, you can do a search using the search box in the upper right hand corner. To learn more about how to use search, click here.

Tealium-Learning-Community-Search.png

Remember to give me a kudo if you like my post! Accepting my post as a solution is even better! Also remember that search is your friend.