Highlighted

Hi my name is Mike Anderson, Founder & CTO of Tealium, ask me anything!

Tealium Employee

Hi @Prolet. I'm thinking about this more, and I think we can do this pretty easy.

1. We add on to the functionality of the tag marketplace policy to only allow certain tags to be added by certain people.

2. We add an extension marketplace policy (which is a logical need) and we add the same functionality where only certain users can add certain extensions.

I think this could solve the issue...

Tealium Employee

Agreed, @loldenburg, localStorage is not ideal because of private mode, but we always want to respect the end user.

Tealium Employee

Event Specs are a new version of Live Events which is available in early access, @loldenburg. The real-time chart is not a sample, it's everything, but you can only drill into the event details of a sample of data. But the goal is to inspect invalid events, fix them and start fixing new ones.

Eventually we will have the ability to create an Event Feed off of low quality data, and pull this down using EventStore or EventDB.

Ask your AM or DM to give you a sneak peek at Event Specs.

Tealium Employee

Thank you everyone for attending and for the incredible feedback...It was extremely useful and provided a lot of great insight into new features and usability on existing features.

We will definitely do this again...