Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Needs improvement

What features are already available but could use some improvement to make it even better?

Regular Visitor

Re: Needs improvement

For AudienceStream: Some buttons do not always work as planned. "duplicate" function almost never works. 

For AudienceStream: The colourscheme is sometimes a bit too subtle, making it hard to distinguish between fields in some overviews. A bit more contrast would help.

Employee Emeritus

@Paul wrote:

For me, there are broken links here in the Community that need fixing. 

Both are fixed @Paul. Thank you for brining this to our attention.

Remember to give me a kudo if you like my post! Accepting my post as a solution is even better! Also remember that search is your friend.
Tealium Employee

[ Edited ]

Hi @dajo_rodrigo,

In regard to the duplicate button for attributes, we are aware this is an issue and are working to get it fixed. Additionallty, when Rich Audiences was released the duplicate button was removed and we are working on getting it added back there too.

In regard to the color scheme, can you tell me your computer details? We develop on high resolution Mac's and often times the intricacies of the graphics don't come through as well on other devices. A screenshot or two might help as well. This way I can go back to Engineering and discuss the appropriate action. Full disclosure: I am not guarenteeing we will fix or change anything, just that we are looking into it. :smileyvery-happy:

Visitor

[ Edited ]

I know it's very specific and small, but for me as a web developer the product dropdown button in the header is flickering a bit too much on hover, I've fixed it for myself with:

#productToggle_button { 
    cursor: default; 
    overflow: hidden; 
}

Employee Emeritus

@Aicke Thank you for the feedback!

Remember to give me a kudo if you like my post! Accepting my post as a solution is even better! Also remember that search is your friend.
0 Kudos