Highlighted
Employee Emeritus

Tealium Would Love to Know...

Hello Everyone,

First, I think some introductions are in order. My name is Kathleen Jo and I am the Community Manager for Tealium. Pleased to meet all of you!

We would love to know how we are doing here in the Tealium Learning Community or TLC. Leave us some feedback and let us know what kind of content you would love to see or just give us your thoughts. This is your Community as much as it is ours!

We look forward to hearing from you!

Regards,

@kathleen_jo

Remember to give me a kudo if you like my post! Accepting my post as a solution is even better! Also remember that search is your friend.
Regular Visitor

Re: Tealium Would Love to Know...

Hello there,

I was wondering if there are any plans for a "Feature request" thread or anything like that?
Same goes for an "improvements needed" section.

Keep up the good work in making this learning center a lot better than it was a few weeks ago ;-)

Thanks, 
Dajo

Employee Emeritus

Hello @dajo_rodrigo,

Excellent question! Both the Feature Requests and Improvements Needed posts can be created here in Feedback. I can create both of those right now if you'd like or you can if you'd like @dajo_rodrigo. Let me know.

And thank you for your patience as we continue the improve the experience here in the Tealium Learning Community. We look forward to your feedback. Let us know what you do and do not like!

Regards,

@kathleen_jo

Remember to give me a kudo if you like my post! Accepting my post as a solution is even better! Also remember that search is your friend.
0 Kudos
Regular Visitor

No probs! I'll set them up myself!
Thanks @kathleen_jo