- TLC Home Home
- Discussions Discussions
- Documentation Documentation
- Knowledge Base Knowledge Base
- Education Education
- Blog Blog
- Support Desk Support Desk
Fo trying to improve site performance, we are moving some scripts file to use defer loading method (https://www.w3schools.com/tags/att_script_defer.asp).
I would like to know if is there any way to make some not bundled scripts loading using this method?
Solved! Go to Solution.
From a tag timing perspecrtive, if it is not bundled, you have two options.
1) Prioritised the tag loads and executes prior to DOM ready)
2) DOM Ready - I understand this to be the same outcome as the defer attribute.
Hi @GavinAttard ,
Thank you for your response. I will apply it.
Copyright All Rights Reserved © 2008-2023