Highlighted

Enhanced ecommerce in iOS and android apps

vicente_peris
Visitor
vicente_peris
Hi everybody, I'm trying to implement the Google Analytics enhanced ecommerce in iOS and android apps. But I'm not very familiarized with this programing neither the way of send the data. Is there a manual with examples of how send data of ecommerce in Android and iOS? Anybody could give me an example of this? Thank you very much
1 REPLY 1

Enhanced ecommerce in iOS and android apps

son_hoang
Employee Emeritus
son_hoang

Hi Vincente, When you're trying to send enhanced ecommerce data, you just have to be sure that whatever key name you select you use the exact same name when you configure that var name in Tealium iQ. From there, you should be able to follow the standard article here to trigger specific actions (e.g. product impressions, promo clicks, etc.): https://community-beta.tealiumiq.com/t5/Customer-Documentation/Google-Universal-Analytics-Tag-Enhanc... If you need examples of how to add custom data to your dictionaries when doing tracking, there should be examples in both wikis for our iOS and Android Github repos. Note that there are many tracking options with E.E., and if you need assistance with deploying it for mobile, I'd recommend you contact your AM or DM.