- TLC Home Home
- Discussions Discussions
- Documentation Documentation
- Knowledge Base Knowledge Base
- Education Education
- Blog Blog
- Support Desk Support Desk
05-24-2016 03:57 AM
Could anyone help me on how to do Tag testing for Native Mobile App via Charles Proxy Debugging tool.
Please provide step by step process to do testing as soon as possible.
Appreciate your timely response. Thanks in advance!
Solved! Go to Solution.
05-24-2016 02:03 PM
Hello @Srinivasan. Do these documents help at all?
I look forward to your reply.
05-25-2016 02:05 AM
@kathleen_jo Thanks for your valuable inputs.
These two below documents (links) are Troubleshooting kind of activities.Even when i tried to open some of the links it showing "The item you are trying to access is not available".
Request you to provide some more insights on "How to do Tag testing for Native Mobile App via Charles Proxy Debugging tool process flow" post deployment of SDK.
Appreciate your help on this. Thanks in advance!
05-25-2016 10:59 AM
Got it, @Srinivasan. Let me find someone to help! Stay tuned...
05-26-2016 09:42 AM - last edited on 05-26-2016 10:47 AM by kathleen_jo
You can use a Charles installed on your computer, connect your device to the computer and use the computer as a proxy. Then as you interact with the app you will see the calls in Charles.
1. Setting up your ipad’s proxy through the settings app. Instructions here: https://www.charlesproxy.com/documentation/faqs/using-charles-from-an-iphone/
2. Open up any page from your ipads safari browser
3. Click Accept with Charles proxy on laptop asks if you want to proxy device
4. Downloading the charles certificate on your ipad (on ipad, goto: http://charlesproxy.com/getssl) and accept. OS will warn that it can’t verify, which is okay, accept and then you should be able to monitor calls via Charles.
05-30-2016 09:56 PM
05-31-2016 11:45 AM
Hello @Srinivasan. Do not thank me! This was all @josh_wolf. Thank you, Josh!
06-01-2016 05:22 AM
@josh_wolf Thanks a lot Josh! Have a great day!
Copyright All Rights Reserved © 2008-2023