I have added plugin to my hybrid app. Also included the tealium.track(view) events as below:
To update this Forum post, we've picked this up as a Support Ticket in EMEA.
There are a couple of issues contributing this that we've found so far:
1. The mappings on the Tag are as follows:
tealium_event_type -> eventAction
tealium_event -> eventCategory
2. Our iOS SDK seems to pre-populate tealium_event with the value of screen_title, whereas the Android SDK does not does this, and defaults the tealium_event to "view" / "link"
As a result, whilst both the Android SDK and iOS SDK are triggering page view events, the values of EventAction and Event Category are differing.
The same is true for the link_id as described by Shuchita's post.