Latest Posts

• Tealium supports SPM in tealium-swift, which is great.  Are there any plans for supporting SPM in additional integrations like:https://github.com/Tealium/tealium-ios-firebase-remote-commandfor ex...

By MikeMc

Rookie Contributor

07-09-2020

• If the Tealium Universal Tag (utag.js) is loaded on a page, then the utag object will be defined in the global namespace. You can test it like this: (typeof utag !== "undefined") Additionally, script ...

Community Manager

07-01-2020

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

• Most of our tags are designed to fire once per view/link. There are a few tags that can be fired multiple times per utag.view call, but those are the exception, and that information should be specifie...

Tealium Employee

06-23-2020

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

• Hi @AshokPrasad  Great question.  We have two jQuery Extensions: If you are migrating from jQuery v1.6 or below, you will need to update any jQuery extensions to the current v1.7 and a...

By namngo

Employee Emeritus

06-23-2020

• Hi Vivo, you may want to join the conversation in product ideas and vote for it: https://community.tealiumiq.com/t5/Product-Ideas/Multi-profile-merge-and-publish/idi-p/29289

Silver Contributor

06-23-2020

• Thanks, @david_bird! That did it!!PS. Now I know, why the JavaScript-Editor gives the hint "variable is better written in dot notation"... ;)

Silver Contributor

06-18-2020

• You can only turn minification on or off--there aren't any other settings. If you provide more context, we might be able to offer a work-around to your specific scenario.

Community Manager

06-16-2020

• Andreaso could you please contact our solutions engineering team at support@tealium.com so that they can assist you with this.

Tealium Employee

06-01-2020

• Hi Bruno,   Just updating this post with the information about checking the extensions (same information provided in the support ticket).   In order to verify the extensions you can run this...

Employee Emeritus

05-28-2020

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

• I also noticed since I added body data, I needed to set to  urlencoded or form data then it worked. 

Rookie Contributor

05-26-2020

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

• Sujani, You'll need to ensure your jQuery file is loading before the utag.sync file -- someone on your development team should be able to help verify. We recommend loading the utag.sync file in the &l...

Tealium Employee

05-14-2020

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

• Hi @anthony_nguyen, I've tried examining oportun.com but am not able to reproduce this error. I can see from the error that you are loading a local environment. If you have not resolved this, bec...

Tealium Employee

05-14-2020

• I finally figured it out. For anyone with similar problem, here's what I used:Bucket = collect-us-east-1.tealium.comPrefix = bulk-downloader/companyname-profilename/Note you need the trailin...

Rookie Contributor

04-29-2020

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

• Hi @nicolarohnerYou are correct. Our hasgtagjs method is used with Tealium implementation of gtag, and does not consider any other implementations of gtag outside our platform. This is intentional as ...

By rebman

Employee Emeritus

04-27-2020

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

• @Pgiani , Thank you for reaching out.  What documents are you trying to access and where are you trying to access them?  Some may require a Tealium account to access and archived articl...

By namngo

Employee Emeritus

04-17-2020

• Hello @fids   Sorry to hear you are having some issues with this.   I would recommend opening Safari and using the "developer" menu to access the webview which is created by the Tealium...

Tealium Employee

04-09-2020

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

• Hello,I am trying to get sessionId from volatileData and notice that when I call getData() my app crashes:let config = ... let tealium =  Tealium(config: config) let data = tealium.volatileData()...

By Dunk

Rookie Contributor

04-05-2020

• Hi Steve,  Could you confirm whether you are using your own bindings rather than our Xamarin plugin? Support at Tealium reccomends using our plugin. Let me know if that helps!

Employee Emeritus

04-02-2020

• Excellent. Thanks very much for your reply. I appreciate your hint about the Report Suite setting. Extremely helpful.Kind regards...Jean-Marc

Silver Contributor

03-27-2020

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

• Hello, The save and publish history can be found by navigating to Server-Side Versions (screenshot below) where your save history is organized into versions. And while I was unable to replic...

Tealium Employee

03-24-2020

•  When you say "audience in GA", is it actually populating in Google Analytics but not in Google Ads? Or also not in Google Analytics?not both in GA & AdWords There is issue with Tealium'...

By Law

Bronze Contributor

03-16-2020

• Hello @LordLingham , Thank you for your reply.It is GA which is triggering the additional sessions.I think, i will open a ticket by support. Thank you.Best Regards,Alexandra 

Silver Contributor

03-10-2020

By Alstrup

Bronze Contributor

03-06-2020

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

• Thank you! This information is very helpful. 

Silver Contributor

03-04-2020

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

• While trying to get the JWT token using the post API, am getting following response.{ "returnCode" : 1401 , "message" : "Authentication failed."}I followed the same syntax in cURLcurl -X POST \ https:...

Rookie Contributor

02-25-2020

Public