Highlighted
Community Manager

Getting to Know You

Hello... I thought I'd start a getting to know you post. I'll begin... 

My name is Kathleen Jo and I am the Community Manager for Tealium. It's nice to e-meet all of you. Let's see... I have been in the social media space since 2008, have a love for churros, and my favorite color is blue. Tell me a little bit about yourself (your occupation, favorite food, and favorite color) by replying to this post. I look forward to your replies!!

Remember to give me a kudo if you like my post! Accepting my post as a solution is even better! Also remember that search is your friend.
0 Kudos
Visitor

Re: Getting to Know You

Hey,

I'm Yoosuf and work for the Intrepid Group in the Analytics team, I love so many different types of food including buritos, nasi goreng, sushi, lamb meat and the list goes on. My favorite colour would be black and blue and my online persona is TheYoosuf.

Community Manager

Thank you @Yoosuf for the reply! I too love sushi and burritos. Did you know there is such a thing as a SUSHI BURRITO???

#MindBlown

Remember to give me a kudo if you like my post! Accepting my post as a solution is even better! Also remember that search is your friend.
0 Kudos
Visitor

Nope, haven't heard of that before! Would love to try it out if I come over to Melbourne again

Which country are you from @kathleen_jo? And do you have any hobbies?

Community Manager

Hi again @Yoosuf. I am in the United States, in San Diego to be specific. Let's see... I like playing softball (BY YOU!!!) and surfing. How about yourself?

0 Kudos
Community Manager

@BrianGreig How about you? What is your favorite food and color? 

0 Kudos
Community Manager

@ani_lopez And you? Your favorite color is... 

0 Kudos
Visitor

lol.  My wife tells me I am color blind.

I am quite partial to Italian food.  Stuffed Shells especially.  Must be something with all the cheese. :)

Community Manager

@BrianGreig MMMmmmm.... cheese.... LOL about the colors. 

Thank you for sharing!!!!

0 Kudos
Tealium Employee

To the tune of SNL Spartan Cheerleaders:

My name is Dan (clap clap)

A Dodger's fan (clap clap)

Enjoy's some brews (clap clap)

And a lot of other things like traveling, long walks on the beach (ha!), meat in any form, cricket on tacos, pork, boating, and anything fun like going fast!

Community Manager

My favorite part was "like going fast". Thank you for sharing @dan_george

0 Kudos
Tealium Employee

[ Edited ]

Hey! I'm Ada, a Tealium employee who started with the tech docs team just a couple months ago. I have the indubitable honor of sitting directly next to Ms. Kathleen Jo. :)

I love to cook, and I feel most comfortable working with Mexican and Italian flavor profiles. I make a really mean eggplant parmesan, and one time my friend and I whipped up a chipotle enchilada pizza that turned out pretty darn well. I also love to eat out (really, I just love to eat), and have good restaurant recommendations for every place I've visited. I am also always in the mood for phở.

My favorite color is a tie between gray and purple. I generally dress pretty monochrome, but allow my purple hair (and earrings, and glasses) to liven things up a bit.

I spend most of my work time on TLC, writing docs for you all, but I wanted to come into the forums and say hi, since I should probably get to know the folks I'm working for! ;)

Be well!

0 Kudos