Re: A more automatic way of exporting entire Tealium iQ setup? - Status changed to: Being Considered

A more automatic way of exporting entire Tealium iQ setup?

Submitted by pmeyerdk Regular Contributor on ‎01-09-2018 08:10 AM - last edited on ‎01-09-2018 12:18 PM Submitted by kathleen_jo

Would you consider developing a more automatic way of exporting and importing entire iQ profile setups?

This would be a nice functionality to have, for instance for making local file backups, or better yet, in Git repositories.
I know it is possible to add an extra manual environment, or download versions manually, to get the files for backup purposes.

But a more automatic way of doing this, would be so much nicer :-)

A more automatic way of doing this, could also be a direct connection between Teailum iQ and a Git repository, so that Tealium iQ could push everything to Git, for instance at every publish.

Another thing would then be a way to import from a Git repository, to "restore" a backup.
A relevant restore destionation could be a new profile, but any should ideally be possible.

Best regards
Peter

Excellent idea @pmeyerdk. Thank you for this. I have moved your idea to Being Considered.

Comments
by kathleen_jo
on ‎01-18-2018 04:31 PM
Status changed to: Being Considered

Excellent idea @pmeyerdk. Thank you for this. I have moved your idea to Being Considered.