Add Search Feature to Trace in Audience Stream

Add Search Feature to Trace in Audience Stream

Submitted by JerTippets Occasional Contributor on ‎03-23-2018 09:04 AM

When I'm in Trace, the list of data on the left is too long.

It's not always clear that you can scroll downn the list to see more stuff. And even then, it's easy to find exactly the attribue I'm looking for. 

Can you add a search field so I can quickly find what I need instead of trying to scroll up and down using the ridiculously tiny scroll bars. (Not everyone has a Mac with the huge track pad.)

@JerTippets Looks like has already been delivered. How does it look on your end?

Comments
by kathleen_jo
on ‎03-26-2018 04:06 PM
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hello @JerTippets. Thank you for submitting this idea. Does this previously submitted idea cover your use case? Please let me know. 

by kathleen_jo
on ‎04-16-2018 10:49 AM

Hello again @JerTippets. Just following up on this idea. Any thoughts? Please let me know. 

by JohanAlm
on ‎07-11-2018 11:13 PM

I would like to add to this idea by suggesting the ability to filter and not only search. As the original idea says, the list of variables is very long when using Trace to see what is being sent to UDH. Adding a possibilty to filter the view of variables that should be visible would help verifying specific variables in an easier way.

And to @kathleen_jo, no the other idea is for TiQ while this is for UDH.

by kathleen_jo
on ‎07-12-2018 07:32 AM

Hello @JohanAlm. Thank you for the extra detail. I do like the idea of filtering in search. Thank you for the additional enhancement.

I wonder if @JerTippets will ever reply to me....... HHHHhhhhmmmm... LOL

by Community Manager
on ‎07-13-2018 02:30 PM
Status changed to: Acknowledged

by
on ‎08-08-2018 06:41 PM

As for the original request, this is already an available feature:

trace_filter_search.png

The Event Received expanded detail view also offers collapseable sections:

collapse_trace_event_data.gif

by Community Manager
on ‎10-25-2018 02:36 PM
Status changed to: Delivered

@JerTippets Looks like has already been delivered. How does it look on your end?