Single Checkbox at the top to Select/Deselect all check boxes in TAGs, LoadRules, Extension section

Single Checkbox at the top to Select/Deselect all check boxes in TAGs, LoadRules, Extension section

Submitted by jay_ashar on ‎06-01-2018 11:17 AM

Idea Description : A checkbox at the top of the page in TAGs, LoadRules, Extensions to automatically select/deselect all checkboxes 

Reason: In our WFC profile we have 1000s of extensions that we have to toggle on/off for testing purposes. so it would be nice to have this checkbox at the top of the table to select/deselect all the extensions.

@jay_ashar Great news! This idea is currently in development. Stay tuned for updates...

Comments
by BenStephenson Contributor
‎06-11-2018 08:57 AM - edited ‎06-11-2018 08:58 AM

Hi

There's a custom tool work around to let you do this.  It's called Bulk Edit and allows you to select all, and also to toggle or drop all selected items:

2018-06-11_16-54-30.jpg

I can't remember who it is on here who is the custodian of the Custom Tools but they should be able to give you the code. @kathleen_jo do you know?

Found the link: https://community.tealiumiq.com/t5/Developer-Tools/Tealium-Tool-Bulk-Edit-for-iQ/ta-p/21696

by jay_ashar
on ‎06-11-2018 10:23 AM

Hi @BenStephenson thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, here in our org we are blocked from adding any custom extensions in Chrome browser. Is there a way to add this Builk Edit code as a boorkmark and then execute it ?

by kathleen_jo
on ‎06-11-2018 10:30 AM

Hi @BenStephenson. Great catch. Okay... the BRILLIANT Gentleman that works on the Tealium Custom Tools is our own @adrian_browning.

In terms of a bookmarklet, I would not know where to start with that. HHHhhhhmm.... perhaps @TealiumJustin knows? 

by kathleen_jo
on ‎06-14-2018 03:41 PM
Status changed to: Acknowledged

Sorry for this taking so long @jay_ashar. Let me move this Acknowledged.

by
on ‎06-21-2018 08:11 AM

@kathleen_jo @BenStephenson

I could convert the tool into a bookmartklet if there is enough of a demand for it.

Adrian

by jay_ashar
on ‎06-21-2018 10:28 AM

Yes all our team members in Wells Fargo rely on that tool to work on multiple TAGs and extensions. We do not have permission to add any Chrome extensions as per new Wells policy hence the need for bookmarklet.

by jay_ashar
on ‎07-17-2018 04:07 PM

Also as part of this product idea it would be great to add a Delete and Deactivate button at the top on the TAGs & Extension tab view to perform any of those 2 actions after selecting all the TAGs and extensions

by kathleen_jo
on ‎07-18-2018 08:04 AM

Thank you for the additional feature request @jay_ashar. Keep them coming!

by kathleen_jo
on ‎08-17-2018 11:27 AM
Status changed to: Being Considered

Hello @jay_ashar. I'm happy to report that this idea is Being Considered. Congratulations and keep the ideas coming!

by jay_ashar
on ‎08-17-2018 11:31 AM

Thanks. Sure i will :)