- TLC Home Home
- Discussions Discussions
- Documentation Documentation
- Knowledge Base Knowledge Base
- Education Education
- Blog Blog
- Support Desk Support Desk
It seems to be a small but troublesome bug in the Adscale retargetting tag code. In the pixel URI, the parameters are not separated from the adress with the questionmark but with the ampersand:
I run the latest tag version. What would be the quickest way around this, while waiting for a new tag version?
Solved! Go to Solution.
I don't see Adscale in our Tag Marketplace.
Are you loading this using the Tealium Generic Tag?
12-03-2015 10:08 AM - edited 12-03-2015 11:33 PM
Thanks for helping us identify a bug in the Tealium Pixel Container. The bug has been logged and at some point in the future it will be resolved.
You have two options to resolve the issue in your profile.
1) You could implement a Generic Tag instead of a Pixel Container. This option will require you to create an extension with the Math.random() logic and pass this in via mappings.
2) You can modify the Pixel Container Template in your profile.
The problem is the line of code:
x += "&" + u.cachevar + "=" + Math.random();
It should be this:
x += (x.indexOf("?") === -1 ? "?" : "&") + u.cachevar + "=" + Math.random();
Let us know if this fixes your issue.
Thanks a lot guys, you are great!
Problem solved and German webmasters happy again.
Copyright All Rights Reserved © 2008-2023