- TLC Home Home
- Discussions Discussions
- Documentation Documentation
- Knowledge Base Knowledge Base
- Education Education
- Blog Blog
- Support Desk Support Desk
I would like to create a badge based on their 30 days spend on shopping. Badge and 30 days spend values are
1) Customer with no spend (0£)
2) Customer with spend between (100£-£200)
We need to use timeline attribute but any thoughts on enrichment?
1. Add a visitor timeline. Add enrichment to have it roll off events after 30 days. Add second enrichment to to capture the order_value number attribute in the timeline when this is the order_confirmation page_type. Your data layer may be different, but the idea remains.
2. Add another visitor number and add enrichment to as rolling sum of order_value from the timeline.
3. Add Badge. Assign badge if number from 2 above is zero. Remove badge if number is not zero.
4. Add another Badge. Assign badge if number from 2 above is >100. Remove badge if number above is > 200. Remove badge if number above is <=100. You can do these as three separate enrichments. The rules are mutually exclusive, so it doesn't matter what order they run in.
Thanks Mark. I will give a try.
@mark_reddin - Thanks. I can see badges are working now. I need your additional help.
I would like to create an audience based on the customers who have spent more than 400GBP in the last 30days. I would like to use the information in the webhook connector (On join the audience) and (On end of the visit criteria).
For audience creation:
I have used the timeline attribute which you had recommended (I am not using in the audience). These are steps I have created
1) 30 days timeline attribute which you had recommended with order_total and the page name = cart success
2) Created number attribute with the sum of order|_total
3) Created audience based on 2) and assigned an email address is assigned
But I do not see audience has joined and audience has left.
Please can you advise
@amitkanakrai12 I'd recommend you reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org so that they can look at your configuration.
Copyright All Rights Reserved © 2008-2023