I would like to create a badge based on their 30 days spend on shopping. Badge and 30 days spend values are
1) Customer with no spend (0£)
2) Customer with spend between (100£-£200)
We need to use timeline attribute but any thoughts on enrichment?
1. Add a visitor timeline. Add enrichment to have it roll off events after 30 days. Add second enrichment to to capture the order_value number attribute in the timeline when this is the order_confirmation page_type. Your data layer may be different, but the idea remains.
2. Add another visitor number and add enrichment to as rolling sum of order_value from the timeline.
3. Add Badge. Assign badge if number from 2 above is zero. Remove badge if number is not zero.
4. Add another Badge. Assign badge if number from 2 above is >100. Remove badge if number above is > 200. Remove badge if number above is <=100. You can do these as three separate enrichments. The rules are mutually exclusive, so it doesn't matter what order they run in.