Your best bet is so make use of the Trace functionality.
- Open AudienceStream in Chrome
- Move to the Trace tab
- Click the "Tealium Tools for Chrome" button to install the extension
- Once installed, back in AudienceStream on the Trace tab click the little right-facing arrow to the right of "Start Trace"
- Copy the 5 digit Trace ID
- Click the green "Continue" button
- Open a new Chrome tab
- Navigate to your website where Tealium iQ is enabled
- Click the Tealium logo in the upper-right corner of the browser
- Click the bottom blue "Open Trace" button
- Paste the 5 digit Trace ID in the input
- Click the green "Start Trace" button
- Back in AudienceStream you'll be able to see a live feed of actions that AudienceStream is taking on your user
- On the left side you'll see the current status of the visitor profile and will update in real time as new events (page views or click events) occur
- You can click on any of the actions on the right portion of the trace to drill down and see more details such as the UDO received, attributes added/removed, audience joined, actions taken, and whether they passed or failed
Following these steps will allow you to see when the badge is applied to your active visitor profile.
Your particular account is using infrequent data enrichment so you wouldn't see this information in the data layer until the next visit/session.
However, in the next visit you can see the attributes in the data layer in the browser. First, to find the corresponding ID for your badge, go to the Data Layer tab in Tealium iQ and expand the details of the badge. The ID will be stated as the UID, for example 22 which refers to the Lifetime Event Count. Then, if you pull up the browser's developer tools and move to the Console tab, you can run command utag.data and the browser will display the data layer. Scroll to the bottom and you'll see kay/value pairs such as "va.metrics.22"=5. This is how you verify the data is available in the browser.
This is a quick description. I'm more than happy to jump on a call and walk you though this and to answer any other questions.