- TLC Home Home
- Discussions Discussions
- Documentation Documentation
- Knowledge Base Knowledge Base
- Education Education
- Blog Blog
- Support Desk Support Desk
08-23-2015 10:09 PM
Solved! Go to Solution.
08-24-2015 12:30 AM
08-24-2015 12:58 AM
08-24-2015 01:00 AM
08-24-2015 01:36 AM - last edited on 03-28-2016 02:40 PM by kathleen_jo
08-24-2015 02:39 AM
08-24-2015 02:56 AM
Copyright All Rights Reserved © 2008-2023
I've just edited my previous answer as it wasn't quite right.
I've just found you only need to 'save' to the latest version in iQ (rather than publish to 'prod' - this used to be the case).
e.g. if I want to add a data source called 'new_ds' and expose it in an AudienceStream profile called 'main', I would:
- Open iQ and go to the 'main' profile (i.e. the one that matches the AS profile name)
- Make sure you're in the latest version (it will open in the latest version by default)
- Add the data source 'new_ds'
- Open AS
- The data source will be available now
If any of that isn't working, it's best to give support a shout as per Steve's suggestion.