- TLC Home Home
- Discussions Discussions
- Documentation Documentation
- Knowledge Base Knowledge Base
- Education Education
- Blog Blog
- Support Desk Support Desk
i'm working on a usecase , i have added everything that is neccessary for the usecase like, attributs,audience, datasource etc. when i started the trace events are coming , showing all the events occured, But the problem is in profile lookup, nothing is reflecting when or changing when related events occured, even though the builtin attribute are not changing example browser type, visit start date ,end session etc. share some ideas and suggestion to overcome from this problem.
Solved! Go to Solution.
That looks like AudienceStream might not be enabled on the profile you are tracing into. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org giving them steps to reproduce (and the account and profile name)
Copyright All Rights Reserved © 2008-2023