07-16-2019 05:49 AM - edited 07-16-2019 05:50 AM
We are trying to get the audience who had purchased for last 30 day with over all spend total. So, wondering what are the feasible actions from audience stream side. Please assit me to create the audience mentioned above and let me know for any other information.
Solved! Go to Solution.
I think you are asking
1. If a visitor has purchased in the last 30 days, they should be in an audience, and if not, they should leave the audience.
2. I also want to know their order total value over the past 30 days.
Here's my suggestion
1. Create a timeline and calculate the rolling sum over that timeline into a visitor number. That linked article pretty much describes exactly what you are trying to do, you just need to change the 90 days to 30 days.
2. Your audience can have the condition that the visitor number from 1 above is > 0.
Thanks for sharing this document. This helped me to create the timeline attribute efficiently.
Howvere, I am still wondering if this resolve my questrion. Since the one I am looking for is last 30days with all the spend total. So, when I use " Set each event in this Timeline to expire after 30 days" on the create an entry enrichment,is that mean really belongs to last 30 days.
Perhaps I misunderstood your requirement. If you want the total spend to be lifetime total spend (and not 30 days), then you don't use a timeline for that calculation. Simply add a Visitor Number and increment by the order total whenever you see the order confirmation event. You can still use your 30 day timeline spend as the basis for the Audience, but then send the lifetime spend in the data you are sending in the connector.
sorry for the late reply. yes, the one you mentioned below is helped me to get the life time order value for the cusotmer. However, I am looking exactly like what was that customer purchased on last 30 days. So, I have created the timelime as mentioned on the attachment. Eventually, I should look for the vaule what customer was purchased on those last 30 days. So, I can use that life time order value along with this time line attribute to know what the cusotmer purchased on last 30 days. I am not sure if this method is correct as per my requirement. Please correct me on the right way to get the data for last 30 days spend total for the cusotmer on his life time order value.
Kindly let me know for any other information.
Your screenshot of the timeline looks great. I would just add a rule on the enrichment which captures the order_total so that it only does this if this is the order confirmation page. Otherwise, if the order_total happens to be present on some other events, you may over-count.
1. To get the lifetime order total, you don't use the timeline as I replied previously.
2. To get the number of purchases in last 30 days, you set a visitor number to the number of entries in the timeline.
3. To get the 30 day total (amount spent over past 30 days), you set a visitor number to the sum of order_total from the timeline. See step 4 in the link I sent in my previous reply - https://community.tealiumiq.com/t5/Universal-Data-Hub/Timeline-Attribute/ta-p/12093#toc-hId--3032311...