- TLC Home Home
- Discussions Discussions
- Documentation Documentation
- Knowledge Base Knowledge Base
- Education Education
- Blog Blog
- Support Desk Support Desk
https://community.tealiumiq.com/t5/Customer-Data-Hub/What-happens-when-two-visitor-profiles-are-stit... Says that events are "replayed". What happens to audience actions when profiles are stiched?
1) Are theactivations replayed as well (i would hate for cart abbandonment emails to go out mulitple times)
2) Is it only audience transitions after all events have been replayed (and triggered new audience memberships) that trigger new activations.
3) some other logic
Solved! Go to Solution.
It's 2. After the stitch happens, Audience memberships are re-evaluated and connectors fire if appropriate. This doesn't happen during the event replay during the stitch itself.
Copyright All Rights Reserved © 2008-2023