- TLC Home Home
- Discussions Discussions
- Documentation Documentation
- Knowledge Base Knowledge Base
- Education Education
- Blog Blog
- Support Desk Support Desk
Hello, it might be that because of legal reasons we will need to disable *all cookies* (including 1st party) unless consent is given, so few questions:
1. can I disable default *utag_main* cookie from being set?
2. if yes, do we lose any functionality of TMS? (except data values which are pulled from this cookie like session id, number of visits etc)
3. is it possible to use Privacy Manager to decide about cookies?
In terms of your first question, yes, there is the cookie opt-out setting. Click here to get more information.
Let me know if that helps!
Copyright All Rights Reserved © 2008-2023