- TLC Home Home
- Discussions Discussions
- Documentation Documentation
- Knowledge Base Knowledge Base
- Education Education
- Blog Blog
- Support Desk Support Desk
05-31-2018 09:01 AM
Is anyone else having issues with the Consent Management tools only working in Chrome?
Neither the consent prompt manager nor the consent preferences dialog will appear in Safarai, Firefox, or IE. None of our load rules are browser specific. The consent management tools seem to be ignoring the load rules and turning off all tags (thus all our tracking) in those browsers and not giving users the option to enable/disable cookies.
In console, utag_data is populated. However, the function utag.gdpr.showConsentPrefernces() is undefined. However, it's defined in Chrome.
06-01-2018 07:00 AM
@sberman Can you share the site URL so that others can see the issue firsthand?
In the meantime,
1) are you running the latest utag loader template? the latest consent manager template? (if applicable)
2) double-check any tag scoping settings
06-21-2018 09:30 AM
@sberman - Are you still having issues with the Consent Manger loading?
Copyright All Rights Reserved © 2008-2023