- TLC Home Home
- Discussions Discussions
- Documentation Documentation
- Knowledge Base Knowledge Base
- Education Education
- Blog Blog
- Support Desk Support Desk
it's Patricia ;) I have a doubt related to Consent preferences Dialog. I'm implementing Consent Prompt Manager and Consent Preferencies in my website. I have implemented the funcionality below:
- Consent Prompt Manager appers
- User say yes (he want to be tracked)
- Consent Preferences Dialog appear with different options
- User select the funcionalities he wants to be tracked and this is what is not working
- When user select any option and click in the confirm button, the page is reloaded and the funcionality of preferences dialog is not working, as we're tracking the user anyway even if he decides to not be tracked for analytics (for example). If, for example, he says YES in the consent prompt manager, and the deactivates all the fields, he's being tracked anyway. I don't know how can I solve this.
Thank you in advanced
Hello @mkdigital - are you also using the Privacy Manager extension? I think the two work together to get the functionality you want. Search the forum for full documentation of both.
Copyright All Rights Reserved © 2008-2023