- TLC Home Home
- Discussions Discussions
- Documentation Documentation
- Knowledge Base Knowledge Base
- Education Education
- Blog Blog
- Support Desk Support Desk
06-20-2013 10:59 AM
06-20-2013 12:21 PM - last edited on 07-08-2016 03:41 PM by kathleen_jo
The Optimizely tag is a pretty simple tag. Simply set the account id and our tag will load their .js file.
Optimizely fits under those tags that the tag vendor would like to load first and early.
We recommend the following with any tag that you'd like to load as soon as possible:
(1) Move this tag to the top of your list in the Tags tab
(2) Set the Load Rule to "All Pages"
(3) Enable the Bundling feature in the Publish Settings. Check the box: "Bundle libs loading on All Pages (beta)"
07-09-2013 08:39 AM
Copyright All Rights Reserved © 2008-2023