- TLC Home Home
- Discussions Discussions
- Documentation Documentation
- Knowledge Base Knowledge Base
- Education Education
- Blog Blog
- Support Desk Support Desk
03-26-2020 02:23 PM
I have a cookie value that is on our site at the time the utag loads. However it doesnt appear to be passing in Adobe Analytics when the code fires.
1. i created the data layer object , I have the Source set to the cookie name, and the Type as First Party Cookie
2. I then mapped this object to my eVar, but then it doesnt seem to pass it.
I checked in my debugger and it doesnt seem to see this cookie, when it sees other cookies next to it. What could be the cause for this?
03-27-2020 11:03 AM
If the cookie is being set before the AA tag fires, you can use a Set Data Values extension, scope it to the AA tag, and capture the cookie value with the RegEx below. I ran a simple test in my local environment and my cookie value would pass through with its associated eVar as expected (screenshot below includes my Set Data Values extension).
Without being able to debug your site to get the full scope of your situation, it may be worth opening a ticket with Tealium Support as well!
Copyright All Rights Reserved © 2008-2023