Kevin, is it a fair description to say that you are scraping the pages of your site in order to find and download the utag js files?
The reason I ask is that it would probably be easier to enable the distro.zip, grab that file, unpack it into your source control.
1. Click Save/Publish
2. Click Configure Publish Settings
3. Put (make sure there is) a check mark on "Generate distro.zip file"
4. Apply Changes
the file will be available at tags.tiqcdn.com/utag/[your_account_name]/[your_profile_name]/[target_environment]/distro.zip
Alternatively, you could
1. Go to the Versions tab in Tealium iQ
2. Expand the details of the published version you are interested in
3. Click on any of the versions of utag.js listed there
4. From the new pop-up, click on Download distro.zip file
1. Not sure what "global load rule" means in this context
2. Multiple load rules can be applied to a tag BUT that always uses an 'AND' operator so mutually exclusive load rules applied to the same tag would always evaluate to false and the tag won't load or the allowable scope for the tag will be severely limited because the 2 load rules will only evaluate to true under very specific conditions.