Google Ads Conversion Tag - Conversion label

AS
Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor AS

Hello,

I've 2 different conversion labels for a single conversion id to set up in a Google Ads Conversion Tracking tag. I see it can be done by using comma-separated values, but when I do that it only picks up the first value to fire the conversion tag. Can someone help with this?

Google ads conversion label.jpg

Thanks,

Arya

5 REPLIES 5

Tealium Employee

Hi @AS 

The "label" property has a one-2-one relation with the "id" property, therefore you will need to specify a second ID also.

2019-06-17_08h04_06.png   or to another "account"      2019-06-17_08h05_14.png

Hope this helps

AS
Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor AS
Thank you! It might help if this is mentioned in the Tealium documentation for Google ads conversion tag.
Highlighted

ArunthathiSelvi
Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor ArunthathiSelvi

Hi@ruipedromachado ,

I tried by adding two conversion ID(AW-1,AW-2) and two conversion Labels(LB-1,LB-2) ( via set data values extension) separated by comma. But its not working as expected. I am getting only one Ads conversion tag in google Tag asssistant tool which contains Second conversion ID(AW-2) and first conversion Label(LB-1).

Could you pleasehelp us on setting up two conversion ID's and appropriate labels.

Thanks

Arunthathi

ArunthathiSelvi
Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor ArunthathiSelvi

Hi Team,

Anyone please help me on setting up two adwords conversion id and label.

Thanks

Arunthathi

rjhuff41
Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor rjhuff41

@ArunthathiSelvi   Not sure if you were able to resolve this as it mentions closed but for anyone else having trouble searching in the community.

I was having the same issue with the comma separated values.  (ID2) was getting associated with (Label1).

I ran tag status checker and noticed the template was old.  Deleted the tag completely, started with a fresh download of the GoogleAds Remarketing and Conversion Tag from the marketplace, and remapped all values.  Now it works properly assigning (Conversion_ID1) to (Conversion_Label1) & (Conversion_ID2) to (Conversion_Label2).

(Conversion_ID1),(Conversion_ID2)  /  (Conversion_Label1),(Conversion_Label2)