i see there are many extentions available. But unable to find the way to create a New Extention.
Actually we want to create our own extension named "Ekomi Integration". Which should have some configuration fields.
1. Is there a way to create own extention. which will collect the Orders data whenever an order is placed or its status is changed and send the order's data to eKomi System by hitting an API?
2. Is thing can be achieved by Adding a New Tag? If yes then please let me know how can i introduce new tag called "Ekomi Integration", which should have vender configuration fields and sends the orders data to eKomi System by hitting an eKomi API?
Thanks for your reply.
We are eKomi, we have partnership with tealium and Miki is our point of contact.
As i see there is vendor configuration, I have to create configuration and sends eCommerce extension variables data to eKomi api.
Please let me know how to add new tag in Tealium, What is the documentation link or sample to add/edit the configuration and capture the eCommerce extension variable values..?
Share me the documentation link or send me the sample?
i have few questions.
1. Do i have to fill this sheet(containing general info, Tang info and parameters tabs) and your team and will create a tag in tealium tag marketplace?
2. Do I have to create/update a template in tag to send order data to ekomi system via API?
3. How will i collect orders data to send in tag template file? Do i have to get data from ecommerce variables?
4. How to create Vendor Configuration form?
@namir - were you able to create a new vendor tag in the marketplace? We are an ekomi customer and we're about to relaunch our website. I have the feeling that the existing ekomi tag in the marketplace is outdated. On our current website I have set up a custom container for ekomi - but it would be much better to have a standard tag supported by both Tealium and ekomi!
Thanks for an update!